Elli’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including commercial and residential landlord-tenant matters, and business law.
Elli represents clients at all stages of litigation, from preemptive and mitigation strategies before a lawsuit is filed, to trial and beyond.
Elli represents both landlords and tenants from leasing to litigation.
Elli assists and advises clients on matters from entity formation to dissolution, including contract drafting and negotiation, representation before administrative agencies, and corporate maintenance.
Before joining Black Helterline, Elli represented individuals and closely held businesses in litigation and transactional matters. Outside of the office, Elli enjoys baking (with varying success) and exploring parks and trails with her partner, Daniel, and miniature dachshund, Lily.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section CLE Committee, Member 2017–2021, Co-Chair 2022–2023
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors, Member 2023–Present
- Lewis & Clark Law School Alumni Board of Directors, Member 2021–Present
- U.S. District Court of Oregon
- Purdue University, B.A. (2013)
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D. (2016)