Black Helterline LLP is recognized as one of Portland, Oregon's most respected law firms. With offices on the 19th floor of Fox Tower, Black Helterline is located in the heart of downtown next door to great shopping, dining, museums and urban parks, and within walking distance of the Theatre District, the Pearl District, Waterfront Park and Portland State University.
Black Helterline offers its attorneys and legal support staff competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, with coverage beginning the first day of the month following date of hire
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Transportation reimbursement account
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program/CLE
- Service recognition
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Family medical leave
The firm also offers:
Black Helterline LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law.