Stephanie focuses her practice on business and corporate matters. She has helped her clients navigate all parts of the business lifecycle – everything from business formation, capital fundraising, commercial transactions, and the purchase and sale of business entities and equity interests in business entities.
Stephanie’s experience includes handling business and corporate matters and transactions for clients in the cannabis industry. Before becoming an attorney, Stephanie spent years working on state-level and local-level policy and legislation.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Oregon Filipino American Lawyers Association, Member
- Classroom Law Project, Volunteer
- Beaverton Youth Peer Court, Volunteer
- Oregon Bus Project, Volunteer
- Business Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, Member
- Cannabis Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, Member
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND AWARDS
- Oregon Law Review, Maxine Lee Award for Editorial Excellence
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D. (2014)
- Willamette University, B.A. (2008)