Lee focuses his practice on advising closely held businesses and their owners. He has advised and served businesses across a variety of industries. Lee prides himself on clear communication with his clients to better understand their goals.
Lee advises clients on entity selection and formation. He also reviews, analyzes, and drafts contracts to assist businesses in various transactions. Lee also assists his clients with corporate structure and governance as well as purchase and sale of business entities. He has also assisted clients with tax planning and company reorganizations.
Lee assists clients with financing for commercial real estate purchases and sales. He also assists in reviewing, analyzing, and drafting lease agreements.
- The Hidden Ball Trick: Major League Baseball’s Collective Bargaining Agreement Attempts to Hide Tobacco Use by Players. November, 2015. Willamette Sports Law Journal. Author.
- Part I: Sentenced to Death for Life: Oregon’s Costly and Penologically Ineffective Death Penalty Law. September 14, 2016. OADP. Co-author.
- Part II: Sentenced to Death for Life: Oregon’s Costly and Penologically Ineffective Death Penalty Law. November 14, 2016. OADP. Co-author.
- Willamette University College of Liberal Arts, B.A. (2012)
- Western Oregon University, M.A. (2014)
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2016)